Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gawd...I Love Fridays

Well it is Friday again...Forth week of the blog and I completely lost track of the week...I swear just yesterday I was putting up the last weeks Gawd...I Love Firday Post...

WAIT IT IS NOT FRIDAY...IT IS SATURDAY AFTERNOON...HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL....haha

and for that I am sorry...got busy with work...and Mediation with the Ex-wife concerning custody of our daughter...

Of course there will be more Army List that I put up...Other Battle Reports... Wins...My main man Faust is still killing every Necron that he comes across...but with all my bragging I think he may have been blessed by the Emperor himself...Silly Heretics...

And yes...for those who are following what I do here I will be adding more things to the site...I still have to paint my marines up anyway...haha

And Because it is now Saturday...

I am going to leave you with this bit of a picture...



And Because I feel bad...a second pic too...



And sometime next week I will upload the Photos of my Scout Squad that has been painted up...

No comments:

Post a Comment