Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Army List at 1000 Points - For Team Battles

I will be posting multiple army list that I use at my gaming store on Sunday's.

The First of course is the smallest game we play of 500 every now and then it is usally 750 to 1850 points but from time to time we hit 1000, and that is where this list comes into play...I was able to field it just the other day and it took all four turns before the Land Raider was taken out and the terminators killed off...but the Chaplain just strolled around killing everyone he could reach out and touch...haha...

HQ Unit
Chaplain:
Equiped w/: Terminator Armour as well as a Storm Bolter
= 130 points

Elites
5 Man Terminator Squad w/Land Raider Crusader w/ Multi-Melta
= 460 Points

Troop Choices
10 Man Tactical Squad
Sergeant equiped with a Bolter and Close Combat Weapon
1 Flamer, 1 Heavy Bolter w/Rhino
= 205 Points

10 Man Tactical Squad
Sergeant equiped with a Bolter and Close Combat Weapon
1 Flamer, 1 Multi-Melta w/ Rhino
= 205 Points

This comes to an even 1000 points the only major downfall to this list would be that the lack of troops I have to use, but at 1000 points the boards are about three or four feet wide so one turn of movement allows the bolters to have about full range of the field. As the points go up I add more troop choices. And Yes...That Chaplain is still leading from the front...he has not fallen in the last five games...

The Multi-Melta is swapped into place of the Lascannon as I will will be using the Land Raider for that off the wall IG tank I will end up going against... But with four power fist, a power sword and a Power weapon on the chaplain I think I can kill anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment