Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How to make a Powerfist/Storm Bolter

I was at work one night around midnight or so which was a first and hopefully something I will never do again...but like I was saying I was at work catching up on a few things and as they were loading onto the CD's...the caffine was kicking in and thus my mind was working over time and I was thinking along those lines of this...

I was just sitting there thinking "Hey...the crimson fist guy gets a powerfist and a wrist mounted storm bolter...grey knights get wrist mounted bolters as well...and Calgar from the Smurfs gets a powerfist with bolter on both hands...WHY NOT MY CHAPTER...hey look a powerfist...and some bolt pistols...HEY..."

Now you see my train of thought sick I know...but it works in its own little way...

For this you will need the following:

1. Glue of some sort I use the Plastic Glue from Games Workshop


2. Those sniper-thingies from Games Workshop (the clippers that you cut the stuff off the spruce with.)


3. Two Bolt Pistols...any verson will do as most will be cut off anyway...



4. A Power Fist...Hopefully one without to much on the top...


Step One...

Cut the handles off the Bolt Pistols as well as the clip/and or hand/arm off of the Bolt Pistols...

You also need to shave off one side mirror image of the Bolt Pistols so they glue up together atleast somewhat well enough...

This should leave you with this...


Next take the Power Fist and remove any icons on it...Leaving you with something like this...


Next Glue the two Bolt Pistols together...Making This


Next Glue those Bolt Pistols to Power Fist like this...Making This...


For the Ammo clip I took the clip off a terminator stormbolter and glued it to the side of the gun...


TADA

Honestly...I think that is a cool conversion...if you wanted you can take some green stuff and make a cord that goes from the back of those bolters to the backpack of the marine you are using it on and make the heavy bolter idea like Pedro from the Crimson Fist...

No comments:

Post a Comment