Friday, May 8, 2009

My Army List at 750 Points

I will be posting multiple army list that I use at my gaming store on Sunday's.

The First of course is the smallest game we play of 500 every now and then it is usally 750 to 1850 points but from time to time we hit 500.

HQ Unit
Chaplain:
Equiped w/: Terminator Armour as well as a Storm Bolter
= 130 points

Elites
5 Man Terminator Squad
= 200 Points

Troop Choices
10 Man Tactical Squad
Sergeant equiped with a Bolter and Close Combat Weapon
1 Flamer, 1 Heavy Bolter w/Rhino
= 205 Points

10 Man Tactical Squad
Sergeant equiped with a Bolter and Close Combat Weapon
1 Flamer, 1 Lascannon w/ Rhino
= 215 Points

This comes to an even 750 points the only major downfall to this list would be that the Terminators all have to hoof it across the board, but at 750 points the boards are about three or four feet wide so one turn of movement allows the bolters to have about full range of the field. As the points go up I add more troop choices and a Land Raider or two. And Yes...That Chaplain is still leading from the front...he has not fallen in the last three games...

The Lascannon is for that off the wall IG tank I will end up going against and for 10 points it kills anything that it wounds...tanks included... But with four power fist, a power sword and a Power weapon on the chaplain I think I can kill anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment