Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Ultra Templar Versus the Necron Hordes Part 3

Well my brother and I were a tab bit bored and decided on a 10 versus 10 man battle...each guy would be able to move indepently from the rest of the other guys...simple as that...

He rolled for the win and set up first...

Moving the 6" foward and unable to hit me yet...I moved my 6" and rolled to run to make the game quicker we agree to roll one die for the entire armies run phase...got a 5...and moved the extra 5" forward...

He moved another 6" forward and took a few shots at the guys he could reach and no one died...I opened fire and took out two then charged with another guy and took out a third... which means 4 more destroyed and he would phase out...

He then moved another 6" forward took his shots and two men failed their armour save...then he assaulted...no one was killed...but on my counter attack I took out another one...

I moved the 6" forward and shot destroying nothing then assaulted...took out another one...he counter attacked and took out another marine...

I had just two more necrons to take out and make his phase out...but he attacked and killed another marine...

Somehow it ended up being 3 on 3 at this point...and he had the first move...he shot and killed a marine leave it 3-2...and then he assaulted...6 attacks on the word go...and not a single one hit...but this allowed only two hits onto him as I was not assaulting...but only counter attacking...nothing...ok my attack phase...2 more hits...blam...one down...wait...one down...he just phased out...

--------------------------

I KILLED THEM AGAIN...This one was a lot closer though...

7 Wins - 2 Draws - 1 Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment