Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Army List at 500 Points

I will be posting multiple army list that I use at my gaming store on Sunday's.

The First of course is the smallest game we play of 500 every now and then it is usally 750 to 1850 points but from time to time we hit 500.

HQ Unit
Chaplain:
Equiped w/: Terminator Armour as well as a Storm Bolter and Melta Bombs
= 135 points

Troop Choices
10 Man Tactical Squad
Sergeant equiped with a Bolter and Close Combat Weapon
1 Flamer, 1 Heavy Bolter
= 170 Points

10 Man Tactical Squad
Sergeant equiped with a Bolter and Power Fist
1 Flamer, 1 Missile Launcher
= 195 Points

With this list here I don't have a lot of troops on the field but I do have the weapons to take out the occasional vehical as well as elite troops that may some how be put on the field against me. As we all know a Terminator Armour allows for a 2+ armour save and a 5+ invul. save but the Chaplain gets a 4+ invul. save because of being the man...haha not many armies will be able to feild enough weapons like i did to take out a terminator armour chaplain.

No comments:

Post a Comment