Monday, August 3, 2009

Sundays Games...

Had a blast on Sunday playing as many games as I did...1 Chaos game which the Icon of Khorne did it's job perfectly...and then 2 more games as a Loyalist marine army...which with the second game having only 2 five man scouts as my troops and the rest as assault marines/chapter master w/jump pack and vanguard marines w/jump pack it was a real just bend the guys over the table and stick a krak grenade where the sun don't shine...haha

As it is past 3am where I am right now I am going to bed...I will try to write up the games sometime before I go out of town to Arizona for the Family Reunion...looking forward to this as I get to take my 3yr old daughter with me and dont have to worry about hearing a lot of complaining from her mother...because her mother will be in NC...with her boyfriend...I almost feel bad for the guy...

...almost...

HAHA

Later guys and gals...

No comments:

Post a Comment