Friday, August 28, 2009

Gawd...I Love Fridays

BUM BUM BUMMMMMM...FRIDAY YET AGAIN...and boy o'boy am I happy as heck...the paper work on getting my first house is going along smoothly...so far...haha

My Daughter is in good health and enjoyed her First day of Preschool...more then her mother (ie...my ex-wife...HAHA SWEETNESS EVER SINCE JUNE)...would have liked...but she can get over it...next thing I know it will be Kindergarten...then Middle School...Then High School...then my Burying her first ex-boyfriends body in the ground 20 miles outside city limits in the woods...haha

And Sunday is coming up on top of this not being a weekend I have my daughter...I am looking forward to the games on sunday...I want to get atleast a 1250 game in...been stuck doing to many 500-750 games...and I just dont have enough models to kill with...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment