Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ok then...

Sunday was a blast...went through 5 games myself...and I either made it to the end and forced a draw...or Flat out won...haha

Final game I uses Vulkan himself...with a 2+ armour save and a 3+ invulv save...(used a proxy not the real model) and he went toe to toe with a Deamon Prince and 5 Emperor's Children (they charged by the way...) went three rounds with them all...put two wounds on the Deamon Prince...and killed 3 Emperor's Children before the Deamon Prince made me take enough 3+ invulv saves...and enough 2+ armour saves from the other 2 Emperors Children...My three wounds really helped a lot here with his relic blade...to bad it is a two handed weapon as with a Bolt Pistol I would have had 4 base attacks...haha

Had my Brother use the Sons of Baal army after I used them once...I won...he got two Draws...which were my two Draws...one was when I was using Vulkan...it was 2-2...

Had a blast none the less and I might be doing more Vulkan armies even more now...haha

Until later everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment