Monday, August 17, 2009

I want to be cool too...

I promise I am Awesome just by myself (trust me no ego here...really...haha)

But as everyone is jumping up and down for this new box set I might as well...

The MYSTERY BOX IS NONE OTHER THEN...

The Space Hulk which was suppose to come out this month anyway...weird that no one in the entire community was able to put that together and get us an answer and make everyone lives a bit easier...I know I did not sleep well since I first heard about this mystery box...now I am glad to see I will sleep well enough...

Until next time they do this to us...GAWD...

Also on a side note I got an Iron Clad Dreadnought...which means I have an Iron Clad and now I can make a Furiso Dread with a CCW for another Dread for my Blood Angels instead of proxing a model...SWEETNESS...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment