Monday, August 24, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY...

HAha... yeah got a few games in on Sunday after I dropped my daughter off with her mom...I truely do enjoy pressing that red end button when her mom starts getting angry...as of June 30th 2009 I think that is my right to hang up now...haha

Got to the gaming store and started out with a 500 point game...Tried out a Wolf list...HQ and two Grey Hunter Packs...did ok...but could have been better I noticed though that I do a lot better at the 1250-1500 point list...anything smaller I have a problem...anything bigger and it just takes to long for the other guy(s) to move and I just get frustrated...

Wolf Lord did amazing with his Frost Blade...on the Charge with a Storm Bolter...wait...do I get another attack on the charge...hmmm...I say yes as it is a Terminator with a Close Combat weapon and a Storm Bolter...haha...and everyone else at the store agrees so I enjoy the extra attack...

Grey Hunters did their job...until they all died...haha it was fun though...

The other two games I did at 1250 with my Blood Angel army...1 total win...and 1 draw...ran out of turns...but needless to say...another turn and BOOM...my two assault squads and Death Company would have hit his last squad on the same turn...assaulted...and DESTROYED...

haha

so 1-1-1 for the day and I enjoyed every minute...

Oh...and on a side note...

I would totally do Eva...haha

(from my Friday post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment