Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update time...

Ok then I think I feel as though my 10 man Soul Drinker Squad is finished...I will be posting some pictures of them tomorrow as well they are at my office...and well I am at home...stupid stupid stupid... I know...

but onto other stuff...

Space Wolves DOMINATE...let me rephrase that...

The new Space Wolves can DOMINATE ALL WHO THEY GO AGAINST...Necrons, other Space Marines...it was roughly 2 to 1 odds and I still took the flat out win it was epic...

Played 3 games with them over the weekend...First one was an objective game...two grey hunters with a blood claw pack and a predator tank...HQ with some snazy stuff to boot...sat on my home objective with a Grey Hunter Pack inside cover without the rhino (small game could afford rhinos for everyone...haha) and had the blood claws go for the other objective as my last Grey Hunter Pack went for the 3rd objective...Kept my own objective the entire game...took the second objective and contested the 3rd objective in their starting area at the last turn...the blood claws with a Power fist ripped into 2 Space Marine squads and killed 20 tact marines over the course of the game...my second grey hunter squad that went after the other objective took out about 15 marines including a Chaplain and Captain...it was nice I know...

Second game was a 5k game per side...5 on 5 though so each person got 1k worth of points...I had the same list except all squads had a rhino and flamer basic...it was nice...took about 3 hours but with 10 people I think that was pretty quick actually...I lost about 10 men the entire game and seeing that each squad only peaked out at 7 before I added the wolf guard to the packs I think that is pretty good indeed...the counter attack rule is pretty nice compaired to the old 4th edition verson...haha a very useful trick to have indeed...

Third game was on Sunday the next day...had a friend drive down from Stateville first time we ever meet face to face knew him through rough-market and found out he lived about an hour or so from me...had him and his ork boyz come down and he was automatically on my team...

Let me say this...in this 1k game as well 3 on 3 this time... I have never seen so many orks live in a game against heavy bolters...twin linked on top of that...I think he may have lost 20 orks tops out of his entire 1k army...and he only had one vehicle...whole sale slaughter I would say...haha

And of course the Space Wolves ate everything they touched...but because of the saturday game everyone took out my three rhinos before they even got to move...it was ok I had my razorback with Long Fangs surive the entire game before being hit with anything and they took out every bit of armour that came within firing range...and the Heavy Bolters in the pack took out just chunks of infantry which was great considering it was 1 cron player and 2 sm players we were up against...haha

My Handheld Heavy Bolters that my Long Fangs were using were doing a better job then the other SM guys Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters were doing against the orks...haha

Goes to show that my Space Wolves are truely a force to be reconded with...at this rate I wont be able to play them anymore like my Chaos List with the Icon of Khorne...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment