Monday, September 14, 2009

I have been thinking...

and because of that I got a nasty headache...haha

but no seriosuly here...I have been re-reading for the umpteith time the Soul Drinkers books and so on and so forth...and I was thinking...what I have right now...if what they had whenever the Imperial Fist came and took them off the planet...the only difference is I have 4 Chaplains and three Techmarines but only one Librarian...haha...those numbers seem wrong...

But no worries I say...

I have actually already painted up a 10 man squad with a flamer for the first squad of Soul Drinkers the Sergeant only has the basic Chainsword, Bolter combo but the next set I am thinking of having a power weapon or so...

I mean don't get me wrong I love my Blood Angels list...The Sons of Baal...the Salamaders are cool but not for me...So I will just transfer those draws, wins to the Ultra Templar ratio...and change their names to The Soul Drinkers...

I will hopefully have some pictures of the first squad up this week as the battery is being charged...

No comments:

Post a Comment