Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stormtroopers...

Now I have finished up the final touches of my two squads of Storm Troopers...two completely different color scheme's too...just to make it so you know that they are working for the Inquisition...haha

Took three of my Deathwatch Veterans with Power Weapons for the Inquisitor and two Acyolates...I have to relook at the prices but those power weapons on the Acyolates may just be a CCW...haha...as power armour is 10 pts...nice I know...haha

So my New Inquisitor will be one with Power Armour, Power Weapon, Rosarius, Plasma Pistol, Psyhic Hood, Psycannon Ammo(that no invulv save bullets with an AP4...)

Thrown on the Two Acyolates w/Power Armour for allocating wounds...maybe a mancatcher...just for giggles...

Two extra Sages on top of this to give my Inquisitor lord a BS of 6 now...on top of allowing me to re-roll that Plasma Pistol if needed...haha

and then two Veteran Guards men making his WS a 6 as well...give them a hellpistol or something along those lines with a CCW to boot...7 man squad is not bad...

Add that to the two full 10 man squads of Stormtroopers w/Flamer, and Grenade Launcher...and the Sarge has a Power Weapon and Bolt Pistol they come out to about 146 points or so a squad...give or take...

Nice starting army of what is that about 500 points right there for 17 guys...not that bad I would say...haha

If I wanted to I could throw in some Space Marine squads at 215 a peice that comes with a Flamer, HB, MM or ML, Rhino and Power Weapon...haha....Two of those would be 430 on top of them that is 4 squads and an HQ under 1k...I can barely do that with SM as it is right now...haha

But in this list I would have an
Inquisitor lord with WS6/BS6/S3/T3/W5(allocated)/I5/A3/Ld10/S 3+/4+ which is not that bad at all...

And yes by Saturday I will have full squads pictures up as well as a few of those Soul Drinkers I was talking about earlier this week...

1 comment:

  1. Well, the WS and BS on the inquisitor would only be 5! :P

    Under the warriors, it says +1 WS if you have any warriors, not +1 WS per warrior. Likewise, for sages you get +1 BS for one sage, and the re-roll ability for more than one.

    The familiar and heirophant have the best wording: if one or more is present +1 to I/LD (as appropriate for familiar/sage).

    ReplyDelete