Friday, June 19, 2009

Gawd...I Love Fridays

Well it is Friday again...Seventh week of the blog and...just wow...Seven whole weeks of me doing this...haha...Seven weeks of destroying my enemies...blowing up Chaos Marines...making the elves...I MEAN...Eldar fall before the concentrated fire from my bolters...and the Imperial Guard...yes I know that you can fit about twice as many men into an army now...That just means more for me to kill...and Kill I do...ohhh so well...

But alas...It seems my Ultra Templar army will be split in two...the Scouts and a few will stay loyalist...and the rest will fall before the call of Chaos...as a few have seen with the 1k Sons...hmmm...what does this mean...only time will tell...

And on that note I am going to leave you with this bit of a picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment