Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something is wrong...

"I hear the calling from the warp..." Librarian Carius says to Chaplain Faust...Faust looks up from his work and says "I do to...and the call is getting louder every day...but with the loss of so many of our battle brothers the other day...a full scout squad included with most of our terminator armoured breathern...I was barely able to surive those Kinn flamers...The other Chapter with us lost their Chapter Master and his entire Honour Guard..."

Carius looks at the other Chaplain there and says "What can we do..." Marius just shakes his head and says "Very little my brothers...this loss was to large even as we rebuild...if we were atleast half-strenght we could go on...but now...even I do not know where we go...both of the other Captains that surived the Necron Hordes were lost last year...The Techmarines stay locked up in their armouries to busy repairing what weapons and armour we do have to help on the field...which I do not be-grudge them...even our apothocaries do not even come to the field of battle needed to start the next generation of scouts..."

Faust stands up and says "already I have had to confine nineteen of our veteran battle brothers and over 50 of our new scouts...50 of them...That is almost a 1/3 of the scout we have right now... out fighting force of viable brothers is 2 full tactical squads and our three dreadnoughts...I cannot even count ourselves right now..."

Carius looks at Faust and says again..."what can we do..."

Faust looks at what he was working on and spins the book around and says "Something no loyalist should ever think of doing..."

Carius eyes grow wide with fear seeing the writing in the book then looking at the three Chaplains in the room knowning that their minds are already made up...And that they have already started down the dark path...


------------------------------------

Yeah...I lost my game Sunday night...two SM chapters against a Necron/Ork army...my SM did what they were suppose to do...Kill everything they touched...and they did...but 44 flamers a turn on my terminators plus ohhh 15 destroyers will eat up anything you have...I killed off half an ork army by myself and a 1/3 of the necrons...my SM ally...died...haha...

But I died before he did...the other two guys focused on me and slowly ate away at what I had left...finally Faust in a last stand killed so many orks even the Emperor himself would have been proud...

But because the Emperors Forces Failed...I am thinking...Chaos might be the answer...as there is only one Chaos player at my store...and 3 other SM Chapters...I think I need to even up the odds in favor the Chaost Guys...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment