Friday, June 5, 2009

Son of a...

Well I got some good news and some bad news...

The Good news is this...

I finally found a paint scheme I like and the paints I needed were bought about two days ago...should be able to paint about three or four tactical squads up by...ohhh two-three weeks...give or take...

The Bad news is this...

My daughter got ahold of about well all but the off the wall paints that I only use on pouches and grenades...and got it all over her just yesterday while I was at work and she was with Grandpa...yes it is my fault for leaving them in reach...yes it is my fault for not uhhh...wait...what...it is my fault I know...somehow...haha

But none the less I have to wait till next friday to buy more paints when I get paid again...so...hopefully I can upload the photos of my scout squads and my Assault Terminators next week if not today and Saturday...haha...

Also got a few Strike Cruisers coming in soon as well with some other ships from BFG...going to upload those as well...

HAVE FUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment