Monday, June 1, 2009

Battle Company Standards...

Atleast for my chapter...

I even have it easy too...I am down to 3-4 companies and most companies are completely wiped out to just a squad or two...except for the 5th company which was able to escape to reclaim their honour upon the Necron hordes not once...but now 4 times in the games I have played...

I have only 15 Terminators to my name...Most being from the Assault on Black Reach models but hey they work none the less but they need a Company Standard...

Thus



I plan on getting a few 3rd Company men into the fluff as well being on another strike crusier as the rest of their company was obilterated with most of the 1st and 9th company...Freaking Necrons...

And Sooo...



The Forth Company was my orginal plan over 4 years ago...and I still have my starter set with the scouts, assault marines and 15 tact guys and the captain starter box with comand squad...never got far with them...But a few surivied...Captain did not...but a few squads from his company did...

And thus their Standard...



And finally...my own company the 5th Company...The one Company that was able to keep most of the men alive and go on to rebuild the Chapter



Orginally the Chapter colors when I started were Black, Red, and Blue...Being a future found of the Ultramarines I needed to keep the blue there...Red would have been Primary color...but I swapped it around...Black will be my Primary color and red will be secondary color with the blue...in rememberance of the fallen battle brothers...

And tomorrow I will try to bring my Camera with me to upload my clearer pictures of my scout squad with sniper rifles and I hope to be getting my other 10 combat scouts this week as well...YEAH BABY YEAH...

1 comment:

  1. Those scouts look good dude. And your selection for the Standards are awesome!

    Keep it up, and post more pictures of models (miniatures) and less of fluff =-D
    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete