Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On a Roll of Awesome Dice...

Well lately my games were a bit of a hit or miss...either I tied or got all our slaughtered...so like many people I bought a new set of dice as my awesome dice set were dying on my more then I would like them to...

and low and behold since last monday back in 2009 against a Chaos Khorne List with Kharn himself at 2000 points against my Ultra Templar 2000 point list...all I lost was 4 assault marines my Chaplain in Terminator Armour and that was it...whole...sale...slaughter...I even attacked the Chaos guys...it was great...haha

Kharn jumped out of the Land Raider as the Drop Pod came down and got hit with a Melta shot point blank and 16 some odd rapid fire bolters...it was awesome...why so much focused fire on one guy...well first off I had a Kharn model...painted up quite nice too thank you...and he was a beast in Close Combat...whole squads would die painfully...second...well the land raider just got popped by my Crusaders Multi-Melta and wrecked...then to top it all off...the squad of Bezekers right next to him were also rapid fired to death so he was the only target in range...it was fun...

The other day on Saturday I went up against a Necron Player who does the Warith Wing of doom...tied them up with an Ironclad Dread for 4 turns as my other guys took out the warriors...it was fun...we made it to the end of turn 5 I finished off the last of his 75% of guys thus making him phase out...so no need to roll for turn 6...haha

Next game was against him and another necron player...with me and a Nid guy and another SM player...3k vs 3k...lets just say Telion and their snipers made their due back by taking out a whole squad of heavy destroyers turn one...turn two they finished off the destroyers...turn three the other heavy destroyers...turn 4 anything they could shoot at...it was great...my 138 points really made them selves back up...3+ cover save for the win...haha...once again able to phase him out...but at the end of turn 4...both of them at the sametime...Drop Pods are my new favorite item of doom...rapid fire into the warriors and laugh at them as the remaining ones get assault by assault terminators...haha

Sundays game was a 3 way battle royal...one how these work two guys duke it out and the third comes in for the win or it turns out to be a 2 on 1 game...well this one was not...nids vs chaos vs me and my awesome marines...haha

chaos was able to take out two monsterous creatures I took out another one...and finished off chaos as chaos took out a tactical squad...scouts shooting the hell out of everything...it was great...

I tied with the nids that game...

Last Night was a blast as well...2k Me vs 2k BT...it was capture and controll the other guys base one...I even brought in some assault marines for the killing in close combat...all they did was use bolt pistols and the plasma pistol in the squad...(he died by the way...) but by the end of the game I had my scouts and sternguard still in my base and my entire army that was left (which was a lot) in his...only thing left of his on the field was a wrecked dreadnought and his Marshall and command squad in a Razorback racing towards my base to contest it...unfortantly I forgot to move my entire army the second turn so we had to go the whole five rounds...haha

dont worry...he forgot to move his razorback on turn 4...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment