Sunday, January 17, 2010

In the Immortal Words...

Of that Russian secondary geeky nerd villian from that James Bond movie...

"I AM INVINISBLE..." I just have to make sure there is no liquid nitrogen around me when I say that...what do I mean you ask...for the past few weeks...I am unstopable...the Dice gods love me...The closest thing I have had was my draw against the Blood Angel guy from last monday but a Kill Point count up after the game put me flat out in the win catagory...

Now I will be the first to say I am not even close to one of the best players in the world...but as of late there is no competition...Do not get me wrong I would not doubt if tomorrows game if I can get one in...I would loose literally everyone but a scout...haha...

But todays last game it was 2 on 2...my Marines and orks vs Deathwing Terminators and Chaos Marines...I lost one Tactical Marine...I killed literally everything on my half of the board...plus the other half infront of me...and started on the other guys chaos stuff when the Deathwing guy said he was down to a Dreadnought and was calling it...

Darn...haha...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment