Thursday, January 14, 2010

Got another Sarge Done...

Quick and tabletop ready...literally...haha

I seem to be running my Sarges for the Ultra Templar with a Powerfist and Plasma Pistol...both seem to make their points back within 2 turns or so...sooo I see no need to swap out items as of yet...

Basic idea of a Squad is a Sarge w/Powerfist, Plasma Pistol, 9 more guys a Melta and a Heavy Bolter...or a Multi-Melta if I am facing more then one Land Raider...or more then two tanks...I hate tanks...and tanks hate me Double D6...haha everyone wins...except those tanks...

Also Jawaballs is right a Baal Predator can take out a Land Raider...I dont know if I said that the other day...or heck if I told you about my game against the Blood Angels guy...Turn one...I lost my Land Raider to Rending...I was shocked...and amazed...but hey if you can't afford to loose the vehcale then you probably did not need to bring it...haha...Still won the game but it made the game that much closer...haha



Pic of the side view of the Sarge...9 more guys to go and I will have 3 tact squads painted up with the 10 snipers...I am thinking of painting up some Assault Marines...see how that goes...I need to get back on track with my Soul Drinkers too...

Infantry points for Jan: Total = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment