Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life in General...

Well...well...well...

Man I love being a Dad...watching my daughter grow up...her speech patterns growing...so on and so forth every day I spend with me daughter is a day I just enjoy way to much...

Then the days I do not have her...bleh...dont get me wrong I have a great hobby to keep me occupied at times...but seriously...I hate the time between the two...Either I am with my daughter or I am gaming...great...happy happy joy joy...my friends that dont play are good guys to hang out with...great drinking buddies...kids of their own...Gaming people themselves but they stick with the gaming consoles...

Kinda wish they played 40k as well...But they do not...so I have to wait till every other Saturday...drive 30-40 minutes one way for 2 games...have a blast and go home...come back on sunday get a game or two in...go home...monday nights I get 1 game in at 2k...the other 2 or 4 games over the weekend wont break 1500...1750 if I am really lucky...haha

I have no idea where this post was going...haha

See you guys tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment