Saturday, January 23, 2010

2000 Points of Blood Angels

Going to give them one last whirl before the New Codex comes out...

Soo the list I will be trying out this coming up Monday Night is an almost pure Troop Choice list...

Dante will be tagging along with an Honour Guard which include a Priest a Rabbi and...haha...no I am kidding...

I will use the Dante/Lemartes combo...

Dante
Lemartes
DC x5 Jump Packs

Honour guard w/PF, PW, Priest, Flamer, Melta, x5 Jump Packs

10 man Assault Squad w/PF
10 man Assault Squad w/PF

10 man Tactical Squad w/Rhino, PF, Melta, Heavy Bolter
10 man Tactical Squad w/Rhino, PF, Melta, Heavy Bolter

2x Furioso Dreads w/Venerable, Death Company, Extra Armour

This gives me 30+ assault marines

Lemartes runs around with the DC guys and the Dreads walk forward the best they can...which would be right at the enemy...they are the walking targets...this allows the other two Assault Squads to jump into the fight and counter attack with Dante and his power weapons...

The two Tactical squads would work along the lines of Objective grabing...if it is Capture and Control they both sit behind the objective the entire game as the Assault Marines kill kill kill...last turn if needed turn and get onto objective...works great with my Vanilla Marines...but with this list I have 2 Rhinos instead of one...so it should double my effectiveness...or run one of the Rhinos at their base and add that man troop to claiming objectives...I might drop a Rhino for a Drop Pod for one of the Dreads...to help out where it lands and wrecks havoc...

if it is a flat out Annilation game then everyone moves fowards and kills before they are killed...I already have most of the players plans known...and they know mine...ie move and assault...haha...but none the less it is a tried and true method...

But I need to break off a few flamers and fix up some guys so I wont be proxying anything monday night...haha

Tell me what you guys think I am missing here...but this is just for fun too...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment