Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sarpdon Conversion

Ok I had the idea when the Soul Drinkers first Omnibus came out and ripped through it like a hot knife threw butter...but at the time I was happy camper and newly married and had no time for conversions...much less paint any of the models I had glued together at 2am in the morning as my 1 yr old daughter slept...

Fast forward to a few months ago I was reading a blog I go to every now and then and low and behold the man was making a Sarpdon conversion...similar to what I was thinking...only better...haha...

But hey that does not mean no one else can make a conversion of their own...using a similar technique as the other guy I went about doing my own...

Using a Nids body...one of the smaller gaunts I think I cut off some arms from another two and glued them to the body...cut off the head and neck...For the Torso I used a Company Champions Body as well as a helmet less head...as Sarpdon throughout the books would always lead without his helmet on unless the situation demanded it. So I glued on a helmet that I will paint up for if he needs to use it...haha






No comments:

Post a Comment