Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life is a busy thing...

Always doing something and every chance I get to escape the house to get down to the FLGS I get stopped at the last minute with something that can clearly wait another day to do...

so in other words I have not played a game in almost a month now...but I should be able to get a game or two in tomorrow with one of my friends at his house...

My Space Marine Ultra Templar army is painted up to a 1500 point army...but I dont plan on stopping there...my plan is to have a whole battle company...or atleast a few tact squads and one assault squad...and powerfist galor in this army...Both Tact squads painted up have a powerfist sarge...on top of the Sternguards sarge having on and then the Terminators having one base price...always enjoyable...but think about it a powerfist is what 25 points right...a terminator is 40 points...you are paying 15 points for a veteran in a 2+ armour...sternguard I think go out at 20-25 points I dont have the codex right here but I am somewhat sure it is 25 points a piece...haha

But none the less I have two drop pods painted up for the army...plus the crusader...all ready to go but tomorrow I am playing at 2000 points so I am going to be short 500 points...maybe I will use another Crusader and an assault termie squad...eat up those orks...silly orks...haha

Not to mention my Soul Drinkers I am sitting on 3 tact squads painted up and ready to go...on top of Cassius painted up like Chaplain Iktinos I may paint over his face and paint it all white like a skull instead of the half-metal/half-flesh tone it is right now...as Iktinos never takes his helmet off...

Also the Sarpdon conversion is going along decently...not one of the best ones out there but if you know the chapter then you would know who he is by taking one quick look...but like I have said I need to figure out how to make The Hell work in game terms...I think the necrons decievers power would work the best I just need to upgrade it a bit to make it even better...

But hopefully around the end of next month I can be back up and playing more 40k as well as back at the job full-time...haha

Later all

No comments:

Post a Comment