Monday, December 21, 2009

Nine days later...

Ok I am still here I promise and yes I know I missed last fridays update as well...so we will just skip that...power was out anyway from a very nice little snow storm we had...but hey my daughter had a blast the entire time she was with me...

awesome I know right...

but I am still here but Christmas time is coming up...sooo I do not think getting a game is going to happen until after christmas...maybe not till 2010...NOOOOO...

also I figured out a bit more of the Ultra Templar Fluff...more to come on that...lets just say I have more reason to buy Green...and Robed marines...hehe...ok I will keep them black and blue but you see where I am going with this...

Also this was just posted to the Bell of Lost Souls...and I loved the old school Movie Marines...this one seems like a lot of fun...and a heck of a lot more sense for a marines stat lines...haha

MOVIE MARINES ARE AWESOME I KNOW RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment