Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gawd...I Love Saturdays...?...Huh...

Yeah I forgot...haha...

spent the morning finishing up the Sternguard for the Ultra Templar...white helmets is a hard thing to do over black primer...also I primed up my Drop Pod...then I picked up my daughter from Preschool...and I just now stopped...at 1am...she went to bed at 9pm friday night...so no one jump my case...haha

Just stuff to do around the house and help out my family...

A lot...

...

No I mean it really...a lot of stuff...and more to do tomorrow...wow...thanks for not giving me a list earlier in the week to do while no one was home and everyone was out of my way...haha

But none the less I feel like I owe the few dozen or so people that check up on me atleast a quick picture...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment