Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quick updates and what not...

First off...what is it...23 days till Christmas...thankfully I had started Christmas shopping for my daughter in August...so I have about half a dozen presents for her...which is a good thing as I have not been able to go back to the office...which sucks as a giant paycheck would be perfect...le sigh on the lack of job...But thankfully I have unemployement which helps pay the bills...

But I have gotten back my Land Raider Crusader...and man am I loving that thing...move 12 inches...fire both Hurrican Bolters and either the multi-melta or assault cannon...but not both of them...or move 6 inches and fire every weapon I have on that thing at two targets...it is great...throw in some assault terminators with a Chaplain and let the power weapons roll...haha

Also on a side note...Some of you may have relized I have a truck load of other 40k Blogs on the right side of my own blog here...if you have one that is not on this list...email me at jokerjr101@yahoo.com with some sort of title in the message about this blog so I won't mark it as spam...and I will be more then happy to add you to the ever growing list...I may be a small blog but every window helps...haha

Last thing

Got in two games last night...both 2k games each...

First one was my Soul Drinkers vs Black Templar...halfway through turn one I relized...holy shit this is a battle of two second foundings of the Imperial Fist right here...I then pointed that out and Steven said...well heck man I am going to be doing a Crimson Fist army soon and the other guy is going to be doing an Imperial Fist army...I said heck yeah...and we got back to the game...

ended up being a tie...would have lost a lot more had the Heibrich and his 10-14 man squad gotten out of their Crusader and ripped into my Soul Drinkers...haha

Second one was against the same guy but we switched armies...He went with his orks and I went with Space Wolves...lets just say the Wolf Scouts with Sniper Rifles paid for themselves as well as Bjorn and the other Venerable Dreadnought...but there was one Mad Doc...and that SOB would not die...his entire squad died...but then would not die himself...then to add insult to injury he joined another squad...luckly he ran out of turns and KP I won 12-6...silly orks thinking they could kill Wolves...haha

I will try to get some pictures of the Crusader later this week and the four rhinos for my Soul Drinkers but now that I have them painted I have a reason to paint up the rest of Soul Drinker army and start on that conversion of the Spider Commander Man guy...thingy...haha...Sharpdon that is it...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment