Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Most Awesome Indeed...

What is that you say...WHERE ARE THOSE IRON WARRIORS...

Well it is 3:30 am and my first one is finished on top of my Leman Russ that I have been sitting on since...oh they first came out with the three new guns...haha

Also a few pictures of Saturday's Game of my 2k SM army of Soul Drinkers against a 1k army of Nurgles Finest and another SM player of DOOOOM...haha...silly loyalist...

This is a Picture of my Chapter Master running with who is left after 3 squads I slaughtered...I lost two men out of the squad but I killed more then enough of their men...and after this picture was taken I took out two more squads...The Chapter Master was getting pissed...he never got to hit a thing...the multiple Twin-Lightning Claws on the charge killed a lot of stuff...

I MEAN A LOT OF STUFF...



At one point I had a 10 man tact squad get charged by a 7 man nurgle squad...I went whole sale slaughter on him...after he attacked I threw my 11 attacks back at his toughness 5 and said...there take your 6 hits back...well he killed 4 right there...haha it was sad...but he was fearless so I did not get to sweep him off the board right there...which ment I spent two more turns on 2 guys...it was sad to finally finish him off and have no one left to attack...haha



Towards another spot I ran into every other nurgle guy there was in reach...plus the deamon prince...so more or less threw guys into the grinder...and boy did I die by the droves...luckly they were all combat squads and I would only loose a guy or two per squad per round...so leadership tests were a bit easy...



But my Cassius Model made a big difference against that Deamon Prince...Sternguard all died but the Sergeant on the first turn...and then he never got to hit anything...should have used him on the Deamon Prince as I used him on a squad of plauges and killed the last 3 guys on the charge...haha...

-----------------------------------

Also here is the first of the Iron Warriors







Soooo...tell me what is up...do you like it...

he is the test model so you should know I am reprime him black and start over...haha

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked the yellow hazard stripes. It does seem a bit dull without them.

    ReplyDelete