Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Iron Warriors Warsmith Has Arrived...

And truely it is an awesome model...Now I will be honest...I hate metal models...the only one I do not hate is my Terminator Chaplain I painted up many a years ago...haha I know right

But I am sitting on another Terminator Chaplain that only the head has been painted up...as well as 3 Techmarines - one old school one, one Thunderfire Cannon one, and the one from the pack with Servitors...All I need now is the special order one and I would have every Techmarine there is...haha...I am close to that on the Chaplains as well...all I need is the one with the Jump Pack and the one with the Bike...(but I already used one chaplain as my jump chaplain...)

Getting off course though...my bad...haha

Honestly I am looking forward to playing Chaos Iron Warriors...as of right now everyone I play with would have no problem with me fielding IG tanks and the such as long as I pay the proper price no half off discounts of stuff...haha...Like for example that IG tank that puts up to 29 shots a round...20 from the main guy then the two sponsers and the front mounted turret gun to boot...that would be what I would field...29 shots per turn on top of my Chaos Marines running forward...sick I know...

But that is a few months off at the closest window to get those tanks and add them to my chaos army...

But seeing that I am rambling off here I will post a picture of the unpainted Warsmith...I guess his loadout will be a Power Fist, Combi-Bolter (melta of course) and toss him with a squad of Iron Warriors that need to be primed and painted...by himself he comes to 125...same price as Cassius...just minus the Toughness 6...now that would be sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment