Monday, July 13, 2009

My Three Wins Today...

Ah the Mark of Khorne...

The Mighty Icon of Khorne...

The tactical finesse of Khorne Bezekers...

wait did I really just say finesse of Khorne Bezekers...Indeed I did...The Ferious Charge alone made it worth their points when I charged in game one and two with them and slaughtered who squads of Astrates...ten men will fall pretty quick against 12 Bezekers...after one round in both games both squads had died and I was right behind the rhino that they just got out of...so my squad lived to kill even more...

Then my Chaos Marines with the Icon of Khorne...well lets just say 41 attacks on the charge as soon as I jump out of my rhino still does a lot of damage...haha

Chaos Lord
Terminator Armour, Icon of Khorne, Deamon Weapon, Combi-Melta
Chaos Marine Squad x10
Champion w/Power Fist
Flamer x2, Icon of Khorne, Rhino = 265 pts
Chaos Marine Squad x10
Champion w/Power Fist
Flamer x2, Icon of Khorne, Rhino = 265 pts
Khorne Berzerker x12
Champion w/Power Weapon, Melta Bomb
2 Plasma Pistols = 317

This was my list of DOOM...Those powerfist came in handy a lot...at the 1500 point game I played I threw in my 1k Son squad as well as a few terminators to go with the Lord...I enjoyed my list a bit to much...

All in All...I lost through out all 3 games maybe 4 squads...the Bezekers all three times and about 10 chaos marines through out the three games...the Lord never died...and the Terminators only slaughtered it was great hidding behind a blown up Land Raider then charging the next turn into some Warp Spiders...I did not even know what the looked like painted until today...and their color was red...I think...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment