Friday, July 17, 2009

Gawd...I Love Friday

11 weeks worth of information...and that new scout post I did yesterday has already gotten a few things of feedback...that was pretty cool...found that article I wrote gawd...when the codex came out...

If you have any ideas tell me about what you think I should do to add to this blog...I am all for new ideas...even if they are not mine...haha...

I will just cut and paste until they are anyway...

You know the email now...jokerjr101@yahoo.com make sure you put a title like Concerning the 40k Blog or something like that...if not I will hit the spam button...haha

And so once again I leave you with a picture I think is worth it...haha

You might remember Gigi Edgley as the white skin crazy woman on Farscape...man I miss that show...it was cool

No comments:

Post a Comment