Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The New BA Codex Games

Well last Saturday I got two games in with that Leaked Verson of the new Blood Angels codex...I dont care if it is not the actually thing...heck I doubt it myself...

It is more or less the Regular Space Marine codex only real difference is the Assault Marines are now troops...scouts are now I think Elites...but scoring...so on and so forth...The Veterans are just as many power weapon weilding maniacs...and the honour guard are an upgrade from the veterans meaning you just buy the tech preist, sang priest and banner man...

First game it was a 3 on 3...and I took Seth which gave everyone in my army FC, Rage and something else...which means if you take Seth make sure you take Tactical guys in a rhino and do not let them out or they run away from the objectives...luckly I had two other team mates to sit on them while I just tore into the other three armies...a necron, a Chaos marine, and an IG player...I killed with my list over 1/2 of the other armies...combined...it was awesome...but on the flip side when the game ended I was down to Seth and his honour guard and about 3 assault marines...haha...and none of the Honour guard were dead...came in on that Storm Harbinger on turn 3 or 4...and ate stuff...

Second game was a 2 on 2...Brought in that Librarian Dread from a Drop Pod...killed half a squad of necrons with powers and then got eaten alive by two tomb spiders...who were both down to one wound a piece...then the assault squads came in and well...they called the game on lack of time...sure we had about an hour before they closed...I hate it when they do that...just finish the game...I would finish the game if you were smacking me around too...

Soo...Honestly I still took my two tact squads and all in all the only real difference from my lists is less Tact Squads and more Assault Squads...and I brought in more power weapons in one squad then my army has in general...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment