Friday, November 6, 2009

Did you ever notice...

Did you ever notice that when you first get something you look around...and within a matter or weeks everyone else has one...

My first car was when I noticed this...I hit 15...and was driving my 86 Grand Am...being a year older then my car...it was a grand ol time...but then I noticed other grand ams of the same design...what the heck...

Moving on with life...I got my first brand new car...04 Saturn Ion 1...I was estactic...then everyone else got one...haha...but that one was somewhat explainable...new series of car...great gas milage...plenty of room everywhere in the car...so on and so forth...heck while I was married I made my wife get one of those instead of a Honda...stupid hondas...(I was working at AutoZone at the time and saw enough Hondas at work...)

Newest Vechile is a 94 Jeep Cheerokee...4wd...inline 6 cyclinder...great jeep all around...now everyone has a jeep...but I live in the mountains...soooo nothing new there...

But as a few know I am working on my own Chaos Army...Iron Warriors

and I have hit the 1k Mark with points alone...and as I worked on my painting...which I would say has improved greatly by the way...everyone is doing Iron Warriors now...son of a...

BUT...moving on...

I got a nice round army of DOOOM...and only one Vehicle...haha...and a Land Raider to boot as well...

Army List as follows...WITH PICTURES...haha

HQ:
Chaos Lord w/Power Fist, Combi-Weapon (Warsmith Model)

Elites:
Dreadnought w/Multi-Melta

Terminators w/x5 - 4 being Champions, x2 Power Fist, x2 Combi-Weapons, x1 Reaper Autocannon, x1 Chainfist

Troops:
Chaos Marines w/x5 Marines - 1 being Champion w/Power Weapon, Flamer

Chaos Marines w/x9 Marines - 1 being Champion w/Power Fist

Heavy Support:
Land Raider of DOOOOM...haha

And yes those are Black Templar Doors...and yes I did cut them up a good little bit to desicrate them for the Chaos Gods...silly Loyalist...







No comments:

Post a Comment