Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Chaos Army in the works...

Well I am getting closer to a Larger Chaos Iron Warriors Force

My Plan is for no Deamons what-so-ever...so no Possessed or Deamon Princes...

YET...I may break down later and get one but for now...no Deamons...

Also no same HQ's...which means I have a Chaos Lord (IE Warsmith Model...) as well as a Chaos Sorcerer...

The Terminators are Done...5 Man squad all Chaos Champions and the Mark of Khorne to boot...sooo 4 Base Attacks and 5 on the charge...haha...sick I know right...

Land Raider is done as well as 3 Squads of Iron Warriors...

I am also working on a 12 man squad of Word Bearers that will be the main assault squad...they will pretty much be taking the brunt of the attacks in turn one and turn two...any that survive will keep going till they are all dead...

Also have a Legion of the Damned...The Sargent for that squad I was thinking would make a great Dark Apostle...if not that then a Sorcerer...also have Lucius...for the Giant amount of Power Weapon attacks...I might attach to the Word Bearers just for the extra attacks and wounds on this guy...

Also have 2 More Boxes of Chaos Marines that need to be put together and painted...Iron Warriors Style...haha

Iron Within...

Iron Without...

haha

I think I may have fallen under the Dark Gods watchful eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment