Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well a few things...

I have gotten that new Venerable Dreadnought...

and I have it set up with the finger style power hand and heavy flamer and then the other weapons are all set up for swaping out...

I then took my Iron Clad dreads CCW arm and cut off the fingers and glued the other power weapon hand from the venerable to the front of it and then used that arm for my first dread and threw on two different venerable front peices to make a new one and made him into a Furiso Dread...looks pretty cool...I am thinking of painting him black and making him into a Death Company verson as the front really looks like someone would wear if they are locked in eternal crazyness...

I just need to figure out a way to get 2 DCCW weapons onto my Ironclad again...4 Strenght 10 hits on the charge is always a good thing...haha



No comments:

Post a Comment