Friday, March 12, 2010

Gawd...I Love Fridays...

Even when I am sick I still love this day...haha

Well sorry for the lack of updates I am still a bit peturbed about me having to take down the BA codex last month...I guess since I am not the voice over at Warseer GW gets all angry about it...

WELLL SORRRY FOR LETTING PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOUR STUFF IS...

Also I have been sick and injured for about 2 weeks now...just now getting into somewhat better shape...ish...haha

Played a few games over the past few weeks...Last Monday was the closest one for a tie or loss for me...came down to the last turn I had two guys left in a Tact squad and had them run behind the base for Capture and Control...and my own base was contested by one of my tact squads or what was left of it and one of the other guys BA Dreads and 5 man Assault Squad...

You would be amazed at how well those Grey Knight Termintators work...but you would also be amazed at how many armour saves I have failed with them...it is sad...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment