Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Had a Blast over the weekend...

I played nothing but Blood Angels and lets put it this way...my only real effort was against Bjorn himself...not the army with him...and another BA player...

haha

Saturday I played 3 Games...the first two I was helping some new people play the game so I took it a bit easy on them...showed them how units move and fire their weapons and the such...so I purposely forgot about Feel no Pain and my power weapons and such in my army...still won but it was a bit harder...haha

3 Game was my BA army vs Bjorn and his wolves...I literally killed his entire army off...only for Bjorn to walk forward to stop everything in my army single-handlely...is that even how to spell that word...haha

his stupid 5+ invuln or Venerable status just sucked...haha

Sunday was mothers day...hope everyone spent it with a mom...haha

Monday got 2 games in...First was my BA vs a mixed army of Eldar and Tau...I got worried but in the end only lost 3 kill points for my entire army...granted there was only 7 units left in my army but that was enough for 1 guy per squad and the two dreads...haha

Monday night I learned that when playing against another BA player who played nothing but Death Company...get the charge off...and do not get charged...haha

I saw what happens on the recieving end of Blood Talons...A DC Dread w/Blood Talons took out a 10 Man Assault Squad and Sang Priest in one turn...by himself...haha

stupid fleet...haha

But turn 3 allowed me to charge him...and it came down to my 2k army only had 10 kill points and I had my two dreads left on the field...he had just 2 rhinos and a DC squad left...he got 8 Kill Points I got 10+...but I lost a heck of a lot more guys...haha

All in All it was a great time...everyone had fun...and I learned not to get charged by BA armies...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment